ate Rehabilitation has an immediate opening for a
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - FULL TIME to join our Anna team!
Day & Hours: Wednesday - Saturday (6:00pm to 5:00am) 10 HOUR SHIFTS!
Pate is a premiere post-acute neuro-rehabilitation facility with three sites throughout the Dallas/Fort-Worth Metroplex. Pate has been in business for over 30 years, offering transdisciplinary neuro-rehabilitation. It was co-founded by a neuropsychologist, and the treatment model continues to be based on neuropsychological principles.
Primary Function: Assist patients as needed with direct care and medical management according to the Pate Medical Model, and policies and procedures.
- Must be certified as a licensed vocational nurse in the state of Texas.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and to transfer adults.
- Must have verbal and writing skills required for effective interaction with healthcare professionals.
- Ability to interact effectively with patients and team members.
- Pass all pre-employment and employment verifications:
- Criminal History Check
- Maintain current CPR and First Aid Training Certifications
- Negative Drug Screen
- Participate in crisis intervention training
Pate cares for our team members with the same devotion we have to our patients. This is reflected in our benefits provided and the opportunities we make available to our team.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision), HSA, FSA, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- 401 (K) plan
- Continuing Education (CEU's)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Job Type: Full-time
- rehab: 1 year (Preferred)
- healthcare: 2 years (Required)
- licensed vocational nurse: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
Completed license needed:
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided: