Rehab Tech (Sat/Sun DAY SHIFT + 2 Mid Shifts)
Are you looking for a chance to start your career in Healthcare?If so, we have the PERFECT opportunity for you!!!Pate Rehabilitationis currently hiring FULL-TIME Rehabilitation Techniciansto join our growing Residential team in our Anna, TXlocation.
CURRENT FULL-TIME SHIFT OPENINGS:
- Saturday and Sunday (DAYS) 12-hour shift (7:00am to 7:30pm) PLUS two 8 hour shifts during the week (Mon/Tues) Mid-Shift (3:00pm to 11:30pm) or (Wed Day Shift/Thurs Mid-Shift).
Primary Function of a Rehab Tech: Carry out treatment plans; Attend to all patient needs including assistance with basic ADLs (i.e., showering, toileting, grooming, eating, etc.); protect the well-being and safety of the patients always; provide an environment that adheres to Pate philosophy regarding structure and distraction; interact with and provide assistance to visitors; maintain cleanliness of the residence.
This would be a great fit for someone looking to get their foot in the door in the healthcare field and learn from the ground up. We offer extensive training for all of our employees.
If you are interested in any of the positions above, please apply today - these positions will go fast!
Pate cares for our team members with the same devotion we have to our patients. This is reflected in our benefits provided and the opportunities we make available to our team, and our core values (integrity, innovation, empowerment, relationship, respect, and compassion).
Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision), HSA, FSA, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- 401 (K) plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- Patient Care: 1 year (Required)
- CNA (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)